Despite the improvements over the years in reaching greater gender equity, women still face numerous obstacles. Sports provide women with an amazing opportunity to learn to navigate and overcome these obstacles. Join us for an engaging discussion which will cover strategies to handle adversity and touch on topics such as leadership, confidence, and taking initiative to make positive changes in your career and beyond.
Learn from these leaders in sports, who will share the barriers they’ve overcome and the lessons they’ve learned from sports to inspire and empower women of today:
- Maura Healey, The Attorney General of Massachusetts
- Kathy Delaney-Smith, Harvard Women’s Basketball Coach
- Katey Stone, Harvard Women’s Ice Hockey Coacy
- Allison Feaster, Boston Celtic’s Director of Player Development,
- Jessica Gelman, CEO of Kraft Analytics Group