Do you want to sell more of your handmade work in a socially-distanced world? Learn key strategies to be successful as a maker from jeweler Rebecca Haas and potter Becca Webb. This 2-hour online workshop is designed to help you build a reliable and growing online community of customers and fans so you can not only survive this pandemic, but grow in it.
- Easy things you can do to take and share photos that inspire people to buy online;
- Why you need an email list and how to best use it;
- How to frame and present your story to capture the most interest;
- How to efficiently get results on social media;
- And the essentials of a beautiful and successful e-commerce website.
Open to makers from any background, experience or medium. Allston-Brighton creatives are strongly encouraged to sign up for this workshop.
Presented in partnerships with Artisan's Asylum, MakeIt Labs, Lowell Makes, Mudflat Studios, and the Harvard Ed Portal.
Limited availability. Registration required.
Use code "HarvardEdPortal" at checkout to register for this session for FREE.