Been to a lot of online meetings lately? Feeling like many are a waste of time? Don't let people think this about your meetings! Learn how to prepare for a productive, well organized meeting and set an engaging meeting culture.
Our agenda includes:
How to Start
- Define meeting objectives
- Determine if a meeting is necessary
- Schedule for time differences
- Create agenda
- Establish role of timekeeper and minute-taker
Reading the Zoom Room
- Set ground rules and expectations for technology
- Give a voice to all participants
- Utilize functions of technology to encourage engagement
This workshop will be offered online via Zoom. Open to individuals 18 years and older.