The Harvard Film Archive presents films Friday through Monday nights year-round. Open to the public, all screenings are held in the Archive's 200-seat theater featuring state-of-the-art film and digital projection located in the historic Carpenter Center for the Visual Arts.
Throughout July, The Harvard Film Archive will present screenings of director Howard Hawks' notable films.
Month of July:
- July 5: Hatari!
- July 6: To Have and Have Not; I Was a Male War Bride
- July 7: Scarface; Hatari!
- July 8: A Girl in Every Port (with live musical accompaniment)
- July 12: The Criminal Code; Land of the Pharaohs
- July 13: The Thing from Another World; The Dawn Patrol
- July 14: The Criminal Code; Air Force
- July 15: The Cradle Snatchers; Paid to Love (with live musical accompaniment)
- July 19: I Was a Male War Bride; To Have and Have Not
- July 21: The Thing from Another World; Air Force
- July 22: Fazil (with live musical accompaniment)
- July 26: Rio Bravo
- July 27: High Noon; Ceiling Zero
- July 28: The Dawn Patrol; El Dorado
- July 29: Fig Leaves (with live musical accompaniment)