This information session is designed for vendors, especially small businesses and entrepreneurs, interested in learning how to do business with Harvard University, federal, state, and local government agencies. The workshop includes a summary of their goods and services procurement processes and an overview of some of their purchasing programs and services.
- Gladymar Parziale, Senior Advisor, Supplier Development and Diversity, Harvard University
- Dan Hart, Sourcing Manager, Harvard University
- Prayas Neupane, Business Outreach Coordinator, City of Boston Office of Economic Development
- Erin Powers, Systems and Policy Trainer, Operational Services Division, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Nadine Boone, Lead Business Opportunity Specialist, U. S. Small Business Administration
Continental breakfast will be provided by the Harvard Ed Portal from 9:30am-10:00am. The workshop will start promptly at 10:00am.