World renowned pianist Angela Hewitt presents a program of her acclaimed Bach Odyssey, including:
- English Suite No. 1 in A Major, BWV 806;
- English Suite No. 2 in A minor, BWV 807;
- Suite in F minor, BWV 823;
- English Suite No. 3 in G minor, BWV 808;
- Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 894.
The concert is free, but tickets required, available on April 16 at the Harvard Box Office. Tickets may be picked up in person or obtained online or by phone (617-496-2222). There is a small charge for phone or online orders.