Events

Taxes for Artists - Evening Session

Harvard Ed Portal, 224 Western Ave., Allston

What can I deduct? Should I bring receipts to my accountant? Is my art a business or a hobby? What is a Schedule C? How do I deduct my home studio?

The Boston Foundation's Live Arts Boston program and the Harvard Ed Portal are proud to present a workshop with Hannah Cole, a tax expert who specializes in working with creative businesses and artists. A long-time working artist with a high-level exhibition history, Hannah founded Sunlight Tax to respond to the financial...

Read more about Taxes for Artists - Evening Session

Taxes for Artists - Daytime Session

Harvard Ed Portal, 224 Western Ave., Allston

What can I deduct? Should I bring receipts to my accountant? Is my art a business or a hobby? What is a Schedule C? How do I deduct my home studio?

The Boston Foundation's Live Arts Boston program and the Harvard Ed Portal are proud to present a workshop with Hannah Cole, a tax expert who specializes in working with creative businesses and artists. A long-time working artist with a high-level exhibition history, Hannah founded Sunlight Tax to respond to the financial challenges of freelancers and small...

Read more about Taxes for Artists - Daytime Session

Housing Symposium, “Reframing Housing Development: How Changes in Design, Construction, and Regulation Could Reduce the Cost of Housing”

Harvard Graduate School of Design, Gund Hall, Piper Auditorium, Room 105, 48 Quincy St., Cambridge

What can be done to reduce the cost of housing, particularly in the United States? To help answer this question, we will bring together a diverse mix of people... Read more about Housing Symposium, “Reframing Housing Development: How Changes in Design, Construction, and Regulation Could Reduce the Cost of Housing”