All Your Harvard Archive: 09/2014

Food campaign aims to make each bite better

Cambridge, i-lab, Health and Wellness, Innovation and Research, Sustainability and the Environment

September 30, 2014 at 10:30 am

Individuals and communities can improve the food system, according to members of the Harvard Law... More

I-lab teams are gradually moving their creations toward the marketplace

Allston-Brighton, i-lab, Economic Opportunity and Impact, Business and Employment Resources, Innovation and Research

September 26, 2014 at 3:15 pm

It is a safe, creative place for taking a risk, a place where student gumption meets the world’s... More

Harvard staff member sings as a guest of 11th Annual Revels RiverSing

Arts and Music, Cambridge, Events, Open to the Public, Community Service and Civic Life

September 26, 2014 at 11:00 am

Christina Thompson Lively spends Monday through Friday working with physicians from around the... More

Learning to Change the World #ThroughEducation

Boston, Boston Public Schools, National, President Faust, Community Service and Civic Life, Harvard Teaching and Learning Partnerships, Education Resources, School Partnerships

September 25, 2014 at 10:00 am

Moments before U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan spoke at the recent launch of the... More

Brian Honan’s legacy lives on in annual race that brings community together

Allston-Brighton, Events, Open to the Public, Community Service and Civic Life, Health and Wellness

September 23, 2014 at 3:00 pm

More than 600 Harvard faculty, staff, and students laced up their track shoes — or ran barefoot... More

Chef explains gluten-free pasta at science and cooking lecture

Cambridge, Events, Open to the Public, Health and Wellness, Science and Nature

September 23, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Gluten keeps Mark Ladner up at night.

The New York City-based chef behind the celebrated... More

Pages